Recruiter at Mahindra Comviva
Views:4576 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Mahindra Comviva - Product Management/Customer Engagement Manager (6-8 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Speaking to the customer with one voice, avoiding internal conflict
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the internal teams
- Support day to day business requirements as per stakeholder's expectations
- Drive cross functional teams to ensure timely deliveries in line with the business interest
- Own & Manage Business critical escalations until the services are restored
Key Responsibilities :
- Required for long term customer engagement projects such as revenue share or license sales projects requiring frequent change requests for software.
- Responsible for understanding technical requirements for such change requests and lead/interface with the product management to estimate delivery schedule
- Interface with MU Technical Operations to prepare customer environment required for delivery of change requests
- Interface with Product Engineering to monitor progress and lead the customization resources provided by engineering to undertake minor customization where required
- Understand technical architecture of the product and represent PU in front of the customer for all technical discussions.
- Understand the technical requirements from the customer and then use a pool of talent (lead the customization/change request effort) from the Product Engineering & Product Management teams to deliver the same as per the agreed schedule.
- Preparing project schedules, attending and chairing various conference calls, tracking project status and management reviews
- Work with cross-functional teams in the organization to drive reductions in the need for escalations through process analysis and improvement initiatives.
- Ensure timely and clear communication between the client business team and internal operations team to meet the defined targets.
- Experienced in Client Relationship Management.
- Ability to do trouble shooting
- Experienced project management professional
- Co-ordinate/Interface with various stakeholders and enabling functions
- Sound Knowledge of VAS industry & Products
Qualification details :
- BE/B Tech/MCA/M Tech/MSc
- Understanding & Knowledge of Project management Methodology and tools
Job Location : Gurgaon
Formed in 1999, Mahindra Comviva has grown rapidly to become the global leader in providing mobile solutions beyond VAS.
During the past decade, Mahindra Comviva has expanded its portfolio of productized solutions and services to serve mobile service providers as they face increasingly strong competition and strive to meet the diverse needs of a rapidly growing customer base. Mahindra Comviva's portfolio of productized solutions and services enable mobile service providers to optimize cost structures, create increased subscriber loyalty and accelerate revenue growth.
Geographically, Mahindra Comviva has expanded to serve its customers- needs, establishing hubs in Asia, Africa, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. By meeting the diverse demands of operators in a multitude of locations, Mahindra Comviva has gained extensive market expertise and know-how, which it now exploits to provide a differentiated portfolio of offerings across the globe and to ensure timely delivery against commitments, regardless of the on-the-ground conditions.
Mahindra Comviva's impressive growth results from both organic and inorganic expansion. In 2002, Mahindra Comviva merged with CellCloud Technologies and in 2007, Mahindra Comviva acquired Jataayu Software Limited, a leading player in the mobile Internet space. Mahindra Comviva has also succeeded in attracting investment from leading business groups and venture capitalists, with Sequoia Capital and Cisco Ventures investing in the company in 2005.
In 2009, we rebranded from Bharti Telesoft to Comviva and in 2013, we rebranded from Comviva to Mahindra Comviva, with the acquisition of majority stake in the company by Tech Mahindra.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.