Senior HR at Mahindra Comviva
Views:1695 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mahindra Comviva - Manager - Compliance - TerraPay (4-9 yrs)
About TerraPay :
TerraPay delivers the world's fastest high-impact mobile-first payments. It operates a Cross-Border Mobile Payments Network for emerging markets, processing money transfers, push and merchant payments in real-time for duly licensed financial institutions, organizations and merchants. Leading companies around the world rely on TerraPay's Mobile Payments solutions for digital payments. For more information, please visit terrapay.com
About Role : As a Compliance Monitoring & Due Diligence Team Lead you will be responsible for below :
- Work closely with the Manager and Team to execute the Compliance Monitoring program over AML, Sanctions, KYC and ongoing Due Diligence risks globally ensuring appropriate enterprise, business line and regulatory coverage;
- Drive the TerraPay Partner Onboarding (including ongoing KYC and Due Diligence related matters) and Customer Monitoring program requirements.
- Liaise with Compliance Management, Business Unit Management and other key stakeholders to design and execute a risk based monitoring plan to detect gaps, issues, breaches and to recommend process improvements, promoting the benefits of a monitoring and testing function;
- Work with Compliance and Risk Advisory colleagues to endorse a strong, global culture of Compliance.
Key Deliverable :
- Oversight of the day-to-day operation of the Sanctions Screening & Monitoring Compliance program for TerraPay's global operations. Execution of the compliance company strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations and translate these into deliverables. Working in collaboration with the Global Compliance and business (in particular: business-ops, tech-ops, and business development teams) to achieve these goals,
- Build on the existing Sanction Screening and Monitoring & Reporting Program.
- Sanction Screening and Monitoring & Reporting Program - Build and maintain regulatory relations with relevant regulators in countries we are entering into; also with authorities, and partners working alongside management team in proactively managing these relationships,
- Liaising with, and managing, regional specific regulatory reporting to ensure that all entities- regulatory filing and oversight responsibilities are met, Ensure TerraPay's sanctions screening is in line with OFAC/EU and all other applicable sanctions laws and regulations, and supervising tuning associated with upgrade and enhancements that may be required.
- Oversight of the Monitoring & Onboarding Compliance team based in Bangalore on issues related to sanctions screening and list management including tuning, analytics and data governance as well as Partner Oversight Onboarding and KYC related matters.
- Liaise with Group Compliance and Technology teams on sanctions screening issues, including list management, rules and good guys.
- Recommend opportunities for tuning the sanctions screening lists with rules and good guys, and develop structure for ongoing reviews of interdiction lists.