Talent Acquisition at Mahindra Comviva
Views:3007 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mahindra Comviva - Legal Counsel (7-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling drafting, reviewing and negotiation of customer and vendor contracts, respond to RFPs
- Establish and run the company's regulatory compliance program,
- Manage the company's IP protection program,
- To provide legal guidance, training and opinion to business,
- Be abreast with the changes in law position and overview legal, regulatory and telecom / banking requirements
- Liaise with authorities in the region and address legal and regulatory requirements relating to the Company's products and services.
- Support the company's leadership team with due diligence on special projects, new initiatives and mergers & acquisition opportunities on need basis specifically in India, while generally supporting the company's growth globally.
- 7+ years of experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating IT contracts.
- Experience in telecommunication, banking laws / commercial laws / Intellectual Property Laws / law of contract / law on IT and communication, etc., having excellent drafting skills.
- Should have an excellent command over English language.
- The candidate should have a broad-based positive attitude, strong written and verbal English communications skills and a desire to work as a member of a high-performance global team.
- The candidate should be collaborative, open to working with a diverse group, and interested in dynamic, progressive and evolving work and responsibilities.
- The candidate must possess first-rate comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills, and an orientation towards learning and accepting intellectual challenges.
- Candidate must have a mix of law firm and in-house experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.