Senior HR at Mahindra Comviva
Views:2196 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Mahindra Comviva - Compliance Officer (4-8 yrs)
Role Details :
The role of Compliance Officer will be to manage day to day compliance ops (i.e. transaction oversight and flagging, multi-jurisdictional rule set implementation and feedback, internalization of learning from data patterns, liaising with tech ops as required, building out internal/partner documentation and field visits etc.).
Role & Responsibilities :
- Build on the existing strategic compliance framework. As the business grows, the requirements to contribute to the strategic framework will be the responsibility of this role,
- Manage day-to-day operation of the compliance program for TerraPay operations. Execution of the compliance company strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations and translate these into deliverables. Working in collaboration with the business (in particular: business-ops, tech-ops, and business development teams) to achieve these goals,
- Liaising with, and managing, India/UK-based secretarial, finance and tax personnel to ensure that all entities- secretarial/filing responsibilities are met, and being responsible for the comprehensive updating and maintenance of all TerraPay document management (not just African operations),
- Monitors and as necessary, co-ordinates compliance activities across the business and identifies any potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops / implements plans for resolution or problem solving,
- Maintain compliance awareness at every level of the organization, especially at the executive level, to set the tone-at-the-top. Further to this through ongoing training and communications across the business,
- Has a detailed working of the rules and regulations in the UK, Mauritius, and other FATF level rules/ countries we operate in,
- Build and maintain regulatory relations with relevant regulators in countries we are entering into; also with authorities, banks, working alongside management team in proactively managing these relationships,
- Maintain and execute global Compliance programs on Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing, especially Partner Due Diligence and Oversight, and Data Protection working alongside the team is successful delivery of this agenda,
- Manage and work with the internal Technical team closely to ensure processes meet with regulatory standards
- Manage and lead the Compliance Due Diligence program on international regulated partners and B2B customers,
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of the rules and practices enforced by relevant regulatory agencies,
- Conducting due diligence and risk assessment of our accounts and partners,
- Develop and enhance the Enterprise Risk Management framework for credit, market, operational, compliance, strategic and reputation risks and implement risk-return measurement and analysis methodologies,
- Serving as executive officer, board member, and nominated officer for any TerraPay subsidiaries, as required by Group exigencies,
- Drive thought leadership by undertaking ongoing training and contributing to literature (publications, conferences and the like).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.