Senior HR at Mahindra Comviva
Views:2871 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mahindra Comviva - Compliance Manager (5-8 yrs)
Work Location : Bangalore
Work Exp. : 5-8 Years
Why TerraPay :
TerraPay Global/Group Compliance is responsible for ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering (- AML- ), Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, OFAC, EU and sanctions regulations for the global operations. Additionally, AML oversees key processes and risks of the KYC department as well as global Compliance Program, Regulatory and Procedural requirements .
As a Compliance Manager, you will be executing the Compliance Monitoring program over AML. And will be co-ordinating internal & external stakeholder to execute a risk-based monitoring plan to detect gaps, issues, breaches and to recommend process improvements, promoting the benefits of a monitoring and testing function.
Job Responsibilities :
- To work directly with TerraPay Partners within the assigned area of coverage/region. Responsible for driving Partners to implement or enhance compliance and anti-fraud policies and procedures and assist in the development of robust Compliance and Anti-Fraud programs, as required.
- Partner and liaison with TerraPay Business unit representatives to ensure that Partner policies and controls are practical, efficient and workable; captures TerraPay's policies and integrated risk management expectations, as well as regulatory requirements.
- To propose corrective action measures to mitigate any risks identified throughout the execution of Compliance tasks.
- Manage multiple Compliance specific projects and meet timely deadlines.
- Identify potential Partner Compliance gaps and develop implementation plans to address them.
- Develop and prepare key metrics for daily and monthly oversight and reporting to senior management.
- Build on the existing strategic compliance framework.
- As the business grows, the requirements to contribute to the strategic framework will be the responsibility of this role.
- Maintain and execute global Compliance (AML/TF) programs on Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing, especially Partner Due Diligence and Oversight, and Data Protection working alongside the team is successful delivery of this agenda.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.