Senior Lead Recruitments at Magnaquest Technologies
Views:577 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Magnaquest Technologies - Lead - Inside Sales (3-6 yrs)
About OptCulture :
OptCulture is a Customer Marketing solution deployed across clients in the US, Middle East, and Asia. We give retailers buying and behavioural insight about their customers with the ability to engage them through cross-channel loyalty programs, promotions, and marketing campaigns. We are at a stage of high growth and the technology demands are dynamic and in trend. Please visit www.optculture.com. OptCulture is a joint venture of Magnaquest Technologies Ltd. and Retail Information Systems Inc.
The inside sales lead will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives in new markets. You will focus on customer acquisition & generating revenues by soliciting & obtaining orders. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with the client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and LinkedIn
- Use of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other lead generation tools for market research
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Knowledge of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and do ABM's for strategic accounts.
- Running regular email campaigns for extensive market reach
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with the client through the closing process while achieving quarterly goals
Qualifications Required :
Education : Minimum Graduate; preferred MBA
Critical Skills Required :
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching the next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.