HR at Magma HDI General Insurance Company Limited
Views:1626 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
Magma HDI General Insurance - Head - Administration & Projects (15-25 yrs)
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join our organization as the Head of Administration and Projects. In this critical leadership role, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing a team of 15 - 20 administrative professionals to ensure the efficient operation of our administrative functions. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, a strong communicator, and possesses exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Provide clear direction, guidance, and leadership to the team.
- Foster a collaborative and productive team environment, promoting continuous learning and development.
- Coordinate with central team to plan R&R for the team.
- Goal sheets and periodic performance evaluation along with constructive feedbacks
Below are the key functional deliverables to be championed:
- Providing Administration infrastructure support to Corporate Office and branches
- Day to day facilities management - Hygiene, material movement, housekeeping and repairs.
- SLA monitoring of vendors like HK, Security, AMC etc.
- Coordination with local authorities like Labor, Municipal Corp., S&E, TL, Pollution control etc.
- Query handling and resolution
- Maintenance MEP services at branches
- Energy management initiatives at branches
- Courier and mail room services
- Vendor Invoice processing and payments in coordination with Finance
- Travel Desk - Vendor for Ticket and Hotel bookings
- Fixed Asset Management
Vendor Relations, Procurement and QC
- Identification of vendors as per service requirement
- Negotiation and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Management of Purchase Requisition and Purchase Orders of the department
- Implementation of Policies and Procedures related to Administration of Branch and Corporate office
- Keeping track of pan India offices' services with help of Zone heads.
- Implementation of statutory compliance and its review
- Handling Audit and closure of suggested findings
- Implementation of Online Branch Review system - Score card, C-Sat etc
- Helpdesk / Ticket management system and its productive utilization
- Standardization of Management Information System of the department and ensure a structured information sharing
- Automation requirement of the department
- Real Estate and Projects
- Office designing
- Property sourcing
- Project planning
- Identification of cross functional project team
- Vendor identification and Procurement
- End to end tracking of the project and guidance to the team
- Planning for optimization of space and rental portfolio, if required then relocation of office
- Closure of offices and collection of security deposits
Safety, Security and Compliances:
- Implementation of organization's safety and security policy and procedures
- Fire Evacuation Drills and training
- Maintenance of statutory, labor compliances and other industry specific legal regulations
- Maintenance and audit of safety equipment
- Deployment of physical/electronic security
- Identification and leading Emergency Response team
- Implementing a support system and network to handle pandemic like situation.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to facilitate smooth communication and coordination across departments.
- Serve as a point of contact for escalated administrative issues and resolutions.
- Manage the administration budget, ensuring responsible allocation of funds for supplies, equipment, and personnel needs.
- Monitor expenditure and implement cost-saving measures when appropriate.
Specialized skills & competencies:
- Experience in a leadership role within administration or operations.
- Strong understanding of administrative processes, resource management, and budgeting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in using office software and collaboration tools.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.