Assistant Manager HR at magicpin
Views:2614 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Magicpin - Commercial Manager - Finance (5-8 yrs)
- Develop financial models, dashboard/reports and analyse them to support strategic initiatives
- Responsible for country level monthly business level meetings, weekly reviews and preparation of yearly budget at country/functional level
- Monitor and analyse the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Interacting with country and functional central leaders, being abreast of latest developments, highlight deviations from targets and work along teams for course corrections
- Develop and continuously improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Collaborate extensively with internal and external stakeholders across different functions and geographies
The must haves:
- Strong written and communication skills; and ability to converse with stakeholders across geographies
- High on ownership and go getter attitude
- Good business acumen, problem solving ability and data driven
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of data/query management tools like SQL, R, Tableau, etc. is a plus
- He will support evolution of an integrated commercial finance strategy, develop and deliver a pipeline of initiatives for city and procurement transactions. The goal would be to help commercialize aligned business opportunity spaces.
- He would also drive engagements with all internal and external stakeholders around the planned initiatives, drive in-market execution from finance, manage periodic Management reporting, ROI analysis and way forward action plans.
- Develop robust understanding of performance across agreed KPIs for Marketing and other business development projects.
- Lead cost optimization projects across the organization and should be conversant with new city feasibility/ margin setup and monitor city performance to ensure sustainable growth.
Who we are looking for:
- CA/MBA with 5-8 years of post qualification experience
- High levels of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously with conflicting priorities
- Strong numerical ability coupled with sound reasoning and logical skills. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Strong excel skills
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one's work.
About Magicpin :
magicpin is the largest platform driving discovery and commerce for offline retail in India - $1 Billion annual GMV and grown 6x in the last 12 months. magicpin uses engagement, UGC and rewards to drive commerce to offline retail. The platform delivers business to 200K+ unique offline stores every month ranging from standalone stores to chains including Lifestyle, Westside, Shoppers Stop, Levis, Wrangler, Croma, McDonald's, CCD, KFC, Croma, FabIndia, Taco Bell as well as manufacturing brands like Pepsi, Diageo, Godrej, and ITC.
We are looking to add like-minded people to join our team and would love to get to know you if that would be of interest to you
Quick video here on how we do the magic: https://youtu.be/1j84VxW25HQ
Brief profile of the team is here (https://magicpin.in/about-us)