Senior Manager Talent Aquisition at Magicbricks
Views:9508 Applications:982 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:982
Magicbricks.com - Product Manager (2-7 yrs)
- Act as the - custodian of the user- and the - messenger of the market- from outside-in to the rest of the organization.
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
- Develop product roadmap to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Develop and maintain business proposals that makes a compelling case for continued investment into your products.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as marketing and sales for positioning and pricing your products.
- Create user stories and functional specifications for current and future products.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Drive buy-build analysis, and review potential partner relationships for the product.
- Know why we are winning or losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
- 2 to 4 years of strong product management experience in the consumer internet space.
- Excellent analytical ability and extreme attention to detail, including the ability to process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Strong ideation and conceptualization skills, with thorough understanding of UX principles.
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup frameworks.
- Tech savvy. Engineering background preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and GA. Comfortable with Jira.
- Must be a strong and confident communicator in front of large, senior groups.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- MBA from a top B-school would be a strong plus