Manager Talent Acquisition at Magicbricks
Views:211 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Magicbricks - Senior Technical Project Manager (12-20 yrs)
Role : Sr. Technical Project Manager
Total Experience : 13-18 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
Do you have what it takes to build and operate a world-class web platform that serves > 1 million page-hit a day? Would you enjoy the challenge of processing many terabytes of data in no time? What comes to mind when you think about fault tolerance or scalability? At magicbricks.com, we're passionate about building the best online platform for Real-estate category and we are equally passionate about getting top-notch software professional to join us.
We work on a wide range of cutting-edge big-data technologies to scale up to magicbricks.com growing business needs. Think of Throughput, latency, performance, we want it all. We push boundaries, thrive on solving tough scalability problems and take pride in our ability to iterate fast, release anytime and keep our availability in high 9s.
We're looking for a senior technical lead who is experienced right from planning, scheduling, budgeting, providing technical expertise, managing requirements implementing modern and complex solutions that are extensible, horizontally scalable and robust and provide technical direction to the 10-15 highly motivated and talented Engineer.
Key Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate expert level proficiency in developing and managing large consumer facing / eCommerce websites
- Serve as a technical advisor and problem solver to product team and assist them in using technology to successfully solve consumer and business problems
- Create/Review Technical Design / Architecture of the project and suggest improvements to reduce cost and improve business outcomes, performance & scalability
- Create/Review a project plan covering all project variables, risks & dependencies
- Manage the project lifecycle with the objective of ensuring adherence to Schedule, Effort, Cost and Quality
- Play the role of a mentor and provide direction and technical expertise to Tech Leads and Technical PMs
- Establish measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, and costs with the objective of improving key metrics over time
Required Skills :
- Strong Project Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Strong research, problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Strong OOPS concepts & design / integration patterns, Multithreaded programming, Generics and JVM
- Strong Database query, indexing, optimization, normalization and de-normalization concepts
- Strong Application scalability & performance tuning experience
- Experience in Integration / Middleware technologies (Kafka, Active MQ, RabbitMQ)
- Experience in Search engines (Solr, ElasticSearch, Endeca)
- Experience in No-SQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Aerospike)
- Experience to Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.