Assistant Manager- Talent Aquisition at Magicbricks
Views:229 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Magicbricks - Senior Manager- Telesales (8-13 yrs)
Senior Manager (AS/VL) - Experience telesales manager (10-18 years), Should have worked in a contact center primarily managing a team of 100+ people in the telesales environment.
He/She should be responsible for the delivery of leads generation/Verified leads to the clients
Handled a good revenue portfolio via telephonic call center
Understands technology, data et.c,
- Make outgoing calls to potential & assigned customers to schedule high quality leads for sales.
- Identify customer's needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Responsible for generating new pipeline by engaging the clients by understanding the requirements and offering customised solutions resulting in direct sales or leading to meetings with City Manager/ local SPOC for closures.
- Should be able to develop relationships across various levels of Builder organization including the top management
- Should be comfortable dealing with CXOs, Directors, CFO etc
- Achieving the Monthly / Quarterly business targets assigned in terms of selling, enhancing and upgrading the relationships including sale of new products
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting, and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue. Apply a superlative customer experience attitude on all interactions.
- Follow-up with internal stakeholders to ensure that appropriate action has been taken on customer requests and Complaints.
- Make reminder calls to customers & schedule appointments, ensuring that the calls happen as per scheduled time.
- Expand the customer base and acquire profitable Business