MagicBricks - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - Revenue & Monetization (3-9 yrs)
About Magicbricks :
Magicbricks, a division of Times Internet Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd (The Times Group) is India's largest and most trusted property marketplace for all property-related needs, enabling buyers, sellers and renters with the help of technology No 1 Property Site website that provides a common platform for property buyers, sellers & renters to locate properties of interest across India, and source information about all property related matters. Magicbricks, is and has been adjudged as the most preferred site in India, by independent surveys. We are 850+ employees, 11 business verticals with offices across 35 cities and Headquartered in Noida.
Job Purpose :
The product manager is responsible for defining the release process and coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market. This involves bridging gaps between different functions within the company and aligning all of the teams involved - namely marketing, sales, and customer support. This person will work on the revenue and monetization part of magicbricks.
What will you deliver?
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas.
- Gather insights from across teams within the organization and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis.
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement.
- Internalize and deeply understand Magicbricks.com mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team.
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, product .strategy/roadmap, customer & driver needs, and requirement/use case definition.
What you should be known for :
- Self-confidence, dynamism and a belief in challenging yourself with people management role.
- 3+ years of product management experience in a Consumer Internet set-up post MBA
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Passion for Results : High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Tech background with a good understanding of data, metrics and building models is preferred.
- Product grasp - Capable of taking business metrics, breaking them into investment areas, and leading thought in these areas.
- Candidates Graduated from Batch 2018 or less will be preferred.