MagicBricks - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - Growth/Revenue/Monetization (1-10 yrs)
Product Manager/ Senior Product Manage
Job Purpose :
The product manager is responsible for defining the release process and coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market. This involves bridging gaps between different functions within the company and aligning all of the teams involved - namely marketing, sales, and customer support.
What will you deliver ?
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas.
- Gather insights from across teams within the organization and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis.
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement.
- Internalize and deeply understand Magicbricks.com mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team.
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, including problem definition, product .strategy/roadmap, customer & driver needs, and requirement/use case definition.
What you should be known for :
- Self-confidence, dynamism and a belief in challenging yourself with people management role.
- 1-8 years of product management experience in a Consumer Internet set-up post MBA
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Tech background with a good understanding of data, metrics and building models is preferred.
- Product grasp - capable of taking business metrics, breaking them into investment areas, and leading thought in these areas.
- B2C will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.