Manager - TA at Magicbricks
Views:712 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Magicbricks - Manager - Sales Process Optimization (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Sales Process Optimization
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced manager to drive process improvement and optimization for the current sales set up. The ideal candidate will be responsible for analysing, optimizing and streamlining our sales processes to enhance productivity, efficiency and revenue generation. If you have a passion for sales systems and processes, and have a track record of driving measurable results, we want to hear from you.
Process Analysis & Improvement:
- Evaluate current sales processes, methodologies and workflows.
- Identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Work with Sales Development team to address these bottlenecks through efficient and effective processes and programs.
- Work with product and CRM team to identify and execute opportunities for automation supporting sales teams.
- Support in managing initiatives related to sales operation & GTM.
- Initiate and lead projects being incubated or executed in Sales Development team.
- Lead training programs for upgrading sales teams to new automation systems or processes.
- Coordinate with all functions to operationalize key programs/projects led by Sales Development team.
- Oversee and improve CRM usage across sales ecosystem.
- Manage optimization and execution of sales policies and processes.
- 6+ years of working in roles related to sales operations, revenue operations, sales automation etc.