MagicBricks - Manager - Sales Development (6-17 yrs)
Magicbricks, a division of Times Internet Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd (The Times Group) is India's largest and most trusted property marketplace for all property-related needs, enabling buyers, sellers and renters with the help of technology No 1 Property Site website that provides a common platform for property buyers, sellers & renters to locate properties of interest across India, and source information about all property related matters .Magicbricks, is and has been adjudged as the most preferred site in India, by independent surveys. We are 850+ employees, 11 business verticals with offices across 35 cities and Headquartered in Noida.
Job Purpose :
- The role focuses on increasing company's market share, profitability and brand equity by way of specifically enhancing the Quantity and quality of sales force. They should be able to strategize developmental support required for building all sales channels, through effective R&R Creation, execution and communication.
What will you deliver?
- Planning, Budgeting and Competitive Intelligence
- Assist in planning and budgeting for sales organization and structure including compensation
- Collect and analyze competitor information on distribution set up and performance for respective regions. Highlight key competitor performance changes.
- Participate and partner in the development of the sales strategy, product strategy, vision, roadmap and feature launches.
- Devising Sales Remuneration Scheme including incentive structure and Career Path at all levels.
SOP's/ Process Design and Knowledge Management
- To improve core business metrics - Productivity, Sales Orders, ARPU, Active clients, Client acquisitions, Renewals etc.,
- To understand & map competitive landscape, CSAT, etc.
- Support line managers by being SPOC (single point of contact) for development of business analytics
Pricing & Product innovation
- Identify opportunities and develop client focused commercially viable propositions to Support entry into new markets / verticals
- Analyze data points like existing inventory wise traffic estimates, competitive pricing, Paying capability of the target segment to implement strategic pricing moves.
What you should be known for?
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint with basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ad words and CRM software
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Go-getter/Getting things done attitude
- Across Location
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.