MagicBricks - Head - Strategy (12-17 yrs)
About Magicbricks :
Magicbricks, a division of Times Internet Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd (The Times Group) is India's largest and most trusted property marketplace for all property-related needs, enabling buyers, sellers and renters with the help of technology No 1 Property Site website that provides a common platform for property buyers, sellers & renters to locate properties of interest across India, and source information about all property related matters .Magicbricks, is and has been adjudged as the most preferred site in India, by independent surveys. We are 850+ employees, 11 business verticals with offices across 35 cities and Headquartered in Noida.
About the Role :
Magicbricks is looking for a high caliber leader to join us as the Head - Strategy in India. The role will work closely with the CEO to drive the operating cadence and strategic initiatives across Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Policy and Communications groups and with cross-functional teams in Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance and Business Intelligence/IT to build out business plans and operational tactics to drive scalable revenue growth, align partner, advertiser and solutions engineering efforts, and create effective programs. The ideal leader is familiar with the online technology industry (Big5 Consulting Firms) and has a proven record of driving strategic business decisions by using clear frameworks, deploying excellent communication tactics and producing deep analyses as the foundation upon which recommendations are built. What will you deliver?
- Strategic Planning: Design and drive planning activities with the primary objective of enabling leadership to make effective, analytically-driven and strategic operating decisions.
- Strategic projects and initiatives: Execute critical projects and initiatives with cross-functional teams across the organization. Support local implementation of global programs together in market.
- Automation and efficiency: Work with cross-functional leaders to develop standard processes and tools/dashboards that can be scaled centrally.
- Work Closely with the top leadership in overall business strategy.
- Responsible for corporate investment strategy, special projects for business units and new innovations/opportunities/ M&A assessment. What you should be known for
- Minimum 12+ years of post-MBA experience. Good pedigree is essential for this position
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a corporate strategy role in a mid/large sized firm.
- Experience in incubating/overseeing new business units and innovations would be a plus.
- Experience in growth strategy in Management Consulting and/or Investment Banking will be a big plus.
- High degree of awareness and ability to articulate developing trends. Plus a good grasp of business drivers and understanding business/competitive context.
- Outstanding communication and persuasion skills, a pleasing personality, high degree of problem-solving skills, ability to develop a business case about an opportunity would be essential and core part of this role.
Location : Bangalore