Assistance Manager - HR at MagicBricks
Views:543 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
MagicBricks - Head - Search Engine Optimization/Traffic Acquisition (7-15 yrs)
ORGANISATION AND CONTEXT :
Are you a Traffic Acquisition Expert with proven experience of leading and executing SEO & SEM strategy with a business running at scale? Do you love the thrill of taking ambitious growth traffic targets; of leading new initiatives and taking people along with a visible business impact? Do you feel passionate about strengthening the best online platform for Real-estate category?
Magicbricks is looking for a SEO & Traffic Acquisition Head to oversee our traffic growth. The incumbent will be accountable for the overall Traffic Acquisition and will be thoroughly empowered to drive the change for good.
SCOPE & KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Create, communicate and execute an effective Traffic Acquisition strategy that will significantly increase organic search traffic.
- Identify & monitor traffic acquisition KPIs. Take ownership and build out the toolset for SEO and SEM traffic analytics.
- Be creative & data driven. Compile and present traffic reports and clearly show the effects of your activities in the data.
- Utilize and manage SEM campaigns where significant ROI can be delivered.
- Convince, and work closely with product managers, Engineers and Content writer to ensure that they understand the importance of SEO & SEM traffic, and how to correctly implement opportunities for traffic acquisition and measurement.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, contemporary practices in SEO, and Google algorithm updates. Understand the implications for our business and take action to quickly seize opportunity and reduce risk.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a proven track record of delivering high growth in SEO traffic for a business operating at scale.
- Proven experience leading SEO & SEM strategy and projects to successfully build audiences for global-scale, products and services and experience in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- In-depth technical understanding of web and mobile SEO challenges and solutions.
- Expert user of Google Analytics and Google WebMaster Tools and at least one market-leading tool for tracking user activity on web sites and mobile apps for SEO/SEM.
- Experienced trouble-shooter and user of relevant diagnostic tools.
- University degree in Computer Science.
Candidate with the following competencies will be a good fit :
- Strategic thinking - able to identify a vision along with the plans
- Flexibility - adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations
- Decision-Making - ability to identify objectives and take responsibility for making rational decisions with a logical evaluation of the facts.
- Managing relationships and team working - able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders