Manager - TA at Magicbricks
Views:1770 Applications:528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Magicbricks - Head - Customer Success (10-15 yrs)
Position: Head of Customer Success
As the Head of the Customer Success you will be responsible to lead the Customer Success organization with a vision and strategy to provide Magicbricks customers with a voice, support, guidance and knowledge that will facilitate the achievement of their goals by using our products and services that drive Magicbricks sales and increased growth.
- Develop strategies and processes that deliver consistent customer satisfaction right from onboarding to the entire customer lifecycle, across all Magicbricks business lines and associated functions.
- Design data collection and feedback mechanisms to identify and understand client needs, analyse customer health and drive consequent process and policy changes in relevant organizational processes
- Own and drive process definition, measurement and governance of organizational NPS for all client centric processes, to further improve client retention and growth
- Lead the Client Service Delivery function for fulfilling service delivery against CORE MB products and solutions offered to the existing organizational clients
- Ensure the service delivery is of high standards towards ensuring MB is able to retain and increase the footprint in the client base and the NPS trajectory stays positive year on year
- Establish collaborative relationships with the sales, product development and other customer facing roles and teams across the organization to ensure we maintain a high level of delivery quality in line with client goals
- Define and manage the quality function at Magicbricks. Establish and maintain a quality system to ensure the companys business processes and procedures conform to both internal guidelines and high performance standards.
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements with process leaders and business manager.
- Implements in-process quality measurement standards by studying the process methods.
- Creates product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Minimum 10 years of management experience with 3+ years working as a Customer Success Manager, leading a customer success team with proven performance and business growth achievement.
- Deep understanding of internet commerce businesses, with knowledge of both the subscription and renewal models.
- Expert interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to hold C-level customer conversations that drive business results with extensive cross functional collaboration
- Customer success and/or quality certifications are a plus
- Proven experience to succeed in a high volume (client transactions) environment by balancing priorities of internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that client success drives internal success for organizational teams.
- Advanced business experience and ability to create strategies, guidelines, and objectives and implement them while driving business growth and working with extensive data-driven reports to take business decisions.
- Strong analytical and goal-oriented mindset backed by expert-level project management knowledge and skillset