Magicbricks - Head - Corporate Development (15-20 yrs)
- Lead the effort on alliance partnership and capital raising.
- Manage and create a Partnership-Centric strategy to create solutions and practice development areas.
- Provides direction, development and inspiration to team members.
What you should be known for :
- 15+ years of experience post MBA (preferably in finance stream) from a Tier 1 B School. Minimum 5 years of experience in investment banking / capital raise at a prominent investment bank or at the company end or with top-tier VCs/PE firms.
- Strong demonstrated experience in successfully handling Capital Raises in Consumer Internet.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate having led the process that culminated in successful outcomes. Prior experience of having handled an IPO process would be a major plus and would be strongly preferred. Candidate should have significant experience in driving alliances and partnerships.
- Should have strong existing relationships - both domestic and global - with the investor community, particularly the PE and Public Market space.
- Deep experience with capital raise processes - including preparing issue documents, due diligence, corporate governance and listing processes.