Assistant Manager at Magicbricks
Views:935 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Magicbricks - Category Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-8 yrs)
Role brief :
The Category Manager will be responsible for end-to-end management of the revenue vertical including product development, product promotions, product performance, sales & channel strategy, MIS. The role will be responsible for Revenue growth and performance metrics with strong product, competition & consumer analytics.
- Responsible for the top line growth of the vertical
- Category Management, planning, monetization, and execution strategies
- Implementation of plans for the vertical in areas of price, promotion & Go-to-Market.
- Monitoring product lifecycle, performance and take early calls for opportunity and performance maximization.
- Planning and developing the product and finalizing the pricing strategy for revenue maximization & ATS (Average Ticket Size) improvements.
- Work closely with product & Teach teams to drive product innovation.
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Devise mid and long-term development strategies for the category.
- Work with Sales to drive & execute sales & channel strategies with the aim of revenue maximization and ATS improvements
- Work with team to develop effective dashboard / MIS for customers as well as key internal stakeholders
- Work with multiple teams to drive projects.
- Overall Experience of 4-8 years including proven experience of 2-5 years as Category Manager
- MBA from premier institute
- Experience in Category Marketing and Merchandizing is a must have.
- Solid knowledge of category management, Product, marketing, and sales principles
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must have extensive experience in understanding consumer needs.
- Must have a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principle.