Magicbrick - City Head - Sales (14-18 yrs)
Job title: City Head
Reporting to: Regional Head
Experience Range: 14 to 18 Years
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Evolving & achieving the annual sales plan/ quarterly sales plans for the defined region, referring to budgets, coverage and volume and increasing net addition and acquisition.
- Appoint and assign team members in the territory. Monitor overall zone performance and ensure product wise business targets are achieved. Evaluate team member contribution & productivity to devise strategy and measure to enhance their performance.
- Building strong relationships with external and internal stakeholder to minimize churn.
- Managing team performance and motivation in a highly competitive market
- To ensure customer Satisfaction by keeping a check on complaints/ wrong commitments by team/ inquires etc.
- Taking review of the product development inMarket.
- Coordinating with all team members
- To push sales team for Sales and timely payment recovery from clients.
- Collect a Detail Report & Record of the Product, Collecting and Maintaining Data Base/DSR/Daily and Weekly Meeting Agenda.
- Relevant experience in retail / corporate sales and must be fluent in communication.
- Team handling experience is must.
- Graduate/ MBA from reputed institute
- Aggressive with drive and high energy levels who shows potential to convert sales & achieve targets.
- Should be extremely good in follow -ups
- Result Driven
- Customer Champion
- Captivator - Good written & Verbal communication skills.
- Role Model - Develops self & Team, promotes good work ethics & professionalism