Magic Bus - Director - Corporate Partnership (18-28 yrs)
- Understand the CSR geography and create strategic objectives with respect to fundraising
- Ensure adherence to the sustainability plan by raising funds from new as well as existing donors.
- Create Strategic partnerships and sustainability road map for the organisation
- Create implementation as well as expansion plans to multiple cities
- Create a Sustainable network of Key stakeholders in donors and make pitch
- Negotiating and managing the Financials, Donations and Timelines with Donors
- Being accountable to the Fundraising targets of individual as well as team when necessary
- Play vital role in fund allocation and take major financial as well as programmatic decisions and reporting with respect to the grant
- Deploy Self-sustaining practices for Retention of existing donors and growing grant/donation sizes
- Directly play the role of account manager of multiple large projects and create and nurture a lasting relationship
- Oversee the progress of implementation of the program as per the MoU agreed upon with the respective donors
- Create synergy in Sustainability through innovative approaches
Other expectation for the role:
- Create a culture of performance excellence, effective communication and mutual respect within the team
- Share expertise via training and awareness sessions
- Create and grow Brand Magic Bus campaigns, advertisements.
- Represent Magic bus at various reputed fora and showcase the uniqueness of its model
- Demonstrate Magic Bus values and Role Model behavior in day to day conduct
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.