Senior HR Executive at Magenta EV Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:514 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Magenta EV Solutions - Head - Charging Operations (10-16 yrs)
Operations Head (CHARGING)
Maintains full responsibility for assigned business units, including profitability, product management, budgeting and business unit operations.
- Understanding the current business, operations and identifying scope for improvement
- Stabilize the existing business units, improve capacity utilization, increase revenue and profitability
- Identify new areas for expansion and lead the efforts required to commence the expansion
- Planning and execution of overall targets on Revenue and profits
- Lead the development of the Company Strategy and annual operating plans by collaborating with all partners and stakeholders.
- Influence change and challenge current methodologies by presenting insightful analysis to the leadership team that helps improve overall efficiency.
- Drive monthly forecasts, control annual budgets and prepare strategic business outlook
- Run weekly/Monthly cross-functional review meetings.
- Develop research programs incorporating current developments to improve existing products and study the potential of new products and technology.
- Monitor, analyse and optimize production processes regarding their quantity, quality as well as different cost aspects.
- Partner with finance on all planning, forecasting and reporting processes across the company
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Engineering + MBA (Preferably IIT/IIM/ISB)
- With core Operations experience in EV or Telecommunication Industries
- Proven work experience of 10+ years
- P&L experience