Talent Acquisition Specialist at MAFCarrefour
Views:132 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
MAFCarrefour - CRM Analyst (0-1 yrs)
- Execute CRM campaigns in close collaboration with CRM Manager and contacts from our local markets
- Launching CRM campaigns for e-mails, push notifications, in-app notifications and sms
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability by optimizing KPIs based on daily reporting.
- Ensure best practices for delivery (copy, coding, frequency, segments).
- Liaise with Holding team to maintain consistency across OpCos
- Liaise closely with content and creative team for design and copy of email templates, push etc.
- Defining Customer Segments and Triggers
- Identify different customers' profiles to reduce attrition rate and improve retention and reactivation
- Preparing automated campaigns triggered through different events to improve conversion rate and increase orders
- Designing personalized communication for different customer segments
- Optimization of CRM/marketing activities by defining market sectors and customer selection based on customer profiling and segmentation
- CRM Data and Analytics
- Effectively manage the CRM campaigns by analyzing KPIs to improve results
- Multivariate Testing
- Perform data analyses and post activity evaluations to deliver customer insights and make recommendations
- Perform timely & accurate KPI reporting on monthly basis
- Assessment of CRM programs and promotional activities according to their efficiency.
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
- Good time management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of Braze Platform will be a plus