Maersk - Transformation Manager - Finance & Accounts Process (10-12 yrs)
Functional Title: Transformation Manager
Job Level: Manager
Overview of the position:
- Drive improvements in FNA for group business units like APMT or Drilling, Tankers, Svitzer & CSC
- Act as SPOC for the relevant BU's in GSC and communicate with stakeholders of the BU & GSC management for driving improvement projects
The position offers the possibility to use skills to drive process improvement & standardization. The candidate will receive the opportunity to learn more of finance processes across different BU- s, drive projects, process improvements & support process improvement initiatives of different teams. The position also offers the possibility to work along with improvement partner of other BU's in FNA like Damco for developing end to end solutions & process measures. Through this position, you can develop your project management skills further over the years.
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in F&A domain or with Process Excellence / Improvement background
- Minimum 6 years experience in any ERP is mandatory; experience in different ERP's like SAP, IFS, Ms-Dynamics are preferable
- Certification in Six Sigma Black Belt or Project management is preferable
- Effective communicator who can and will drive the necessary changes within the area of responsibility by making presentations & negotiating discussions with stakeholders
- Able to analyze & solve problems, initiate & implement changes by working in a structured & well-organized manner; innovative and able to grasp the big picture from a global perspective
- A considerable driver and thrives on taking ownership and responsibility of challenging new tasks; ability to excel in performance under minimal supervision
- Ability to comfortably work across teams & communicate at all levels in a department - and listens to demand and concerns from the same
- Ability to influence the course of action that determines the achievement of results
- Ability to think beyond the box & willingness to go the extra mile to meet project deliverables
Key Responsibilities in the role
- Drive improvement, standardization & build controls in FNA process for the BU responsible
- Transform FNA processes by developing truly new concepts/methods that break new ground & by bringing in best practices from industry
- Act as SPOC for improvements in the BU & establish improvement relationships with the relevant BU stakeholders in regions to drive projects
- Convince others within the organization & external parties who are skeptical or unwilling to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches.
- Extensively analyze complex multi-dimensional issues and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques.
- Identify training needs based on feedback from managers, project requirements etc.