Maersk - Team Leader - Customer Experience - 4PL (6-12 yrs)
We are looking for a Team Lead who has experience in Customer Service 4PL in Mumbai
In this role, you will gain industry knowledge and understanding of the complex supply chain process of some of the global customers of Maersk. This role will give the highly energetic leaders a platform to further sharpen their leadership skills.
Key responsibilities :
- Build a strong and lasting relationship with the senior stakeholders within the customer's organization.
- Ensure all customer issues and queries are attended to on priority with minimal escalations
- Drive the team towards relationship-based customer service delivery
- Work with the team to deliver top-quartile results on customer experience and drive owner mindset for Business growth.
- Focus on long term organization objective and lead by example
- Work with the team and drive process efficiencies to support accelerated growth
- Coach, guide and lead the team ensuring learning and development of every individual team member.
We are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be a person who has experience in leading diverse teams, is a good coach and leader with strong business, market, and customer understating with a passion to delight customers through service.
- Ability to create a high-performance team who are engaged and committed to delivering enhanced customer experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.