HR at Maersk Tankers
Views:593 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maersk Tankers - Assistant Category Manager (3-8 yrs)
Assistant Category Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- Our port expenses arise from the operational pattern of the +200 vessels trading in our pools, and you will be responsible for identifying and executing procurement projects, continuously aiming to generate superior commercial terms for the business.
- Working with our portfolio of Voyage categories, means working with a variety of sub-categories, hereunder, but not limited to: Towage, Pilotage, Mooring/Unmooring, Agency costs, etc. You will get exposed to a variety of tasks, such as:
- Mapping, analysing and interpreting data on current spend patterns, identifying cost drivers and opportunities
- Mapping, analysing and interpreting industry trends, supply market data and key developments at a global or regional level
- Developing and executing procurement/ sourcing strategies both from geographical and supplier segmentation point of view
- Analyse supplier offers and quantify total costs (TCO) and total values (TVO) of ownership
- Preparing and executing supplier negotiations individually or in cooperation with your team members
- Translating commercial content of deals to contracts
- Supporting resolution of contractual deviations during execution of contracts
- Developing and managing supplier relationships; including supplier performance management: KPIs SLA measurement etc
- Actively participating in improvement of procurement processes and governance
- Support implementation of digital solutions to drive efficiencies where possible and relevant: Robotics, e-auctions etc.
- You will have significant responsibility from the start and be expected to execute and deliver on time and in line with our Procurement Standard, targets and business needs.
- We expect you to drive proper procurement compliance, ensuring strong governance by promoting process adherence.