Maersk - Specialist/Associate - Global Mobility (3-6 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
- As part of the vision to become the global integrator of container logistics, Maersk is redesigning its HR service delivery, operating model and technology in order for HR to become a truly global function and deliver great employee experience globally.
- As a global organization with presence in more than 130 countries, Maersk encourages talent mobility across geographies through various types of assignments. To enable and facilitate global mobility of talent, we are looking for global mobility associate based at Bangalore, India.
- If you are excited about being a part of the team that will create and deliver great experiences for our employees moving across borders, then this might be the right opportunity for you!
- This role will provide you with unique opportunity to stretch your capabilities by learning from, sparring with and building lasting relationships with diverse and professional colleagues all over the world.
- This role will report into the Global Mobility Operations head, based at Copenhagen, Denmark
- Responsible for cross border moves across geographies
- Initiate timely and accurate services from 3rd party vendors within immigration, tax and relocation and daily liaison to ensure compliance and provide great employee experience
- Keep close and frequent contact with the employee ensuring next steps and actions are understood and any challenges addressed
- Maintain records in ERP systems, vendor systems and other internal Maersk systems
- Assist with any immigration, tax and relocation related matter during the employment as per contractual entitlement
- Proven ability to learn quickly to ensure success also in situation not encountered before
- Multiple case handling across brands and countries, ability to understand and pick what is urgent and prioritize
- Passionate to help the employees delivering a seamless employee experience; ability to quickly close any challenges, while at the same time ensure transparency to employee, HR and manager; someone who pays attention to details but keeps the big picture in mind as well.
- Engaging and building strong business relationships with many stakeholders, polite, crisp, and service minded with a pragmatic approach but ability to say no when needed.
- Flexibility to work across time-zones to coordinate with countries in all continents