Maersk - Senior Agent - Customer Experience - Landside Transportation (3-7 yrs)
Maersk is looking for Sr. Customer Exp. Agent- Landside Transportation. The incumbent will be responsible for managing trucking requirements for key clients as well as be accountable for Cost to Serve.
We Offer :
An excellent opportunity for the right candidate. You will be exposed to exciting challenges and outstanding development opportunities within Maersk.
You will gain end-to-end execution technical knowledge, get hands on experience in implementing end to end solutions for customers, operational skills as well as industry best practices. Furthermore, you will work in a multi-cultural environment and engage with multiple internal and external stakeholders which will greatly enhance your communication, presentation and people skills.
Key responsibilities :
- Act as the focal for inland trucking with special focus on customers in retail and apparel segment
- Develop and establish practices and procedures in line with client's requirements including specific compliance requirements as necessary
- Design innovative trucking solutions which are best in class
- Implement Transport Management System in coordination with the other teams
- Coordinate with procurement teams to identify the right vendor at the right cost
- Establish good relations with truck operators, internal & external stake holders, actively contributing & learning from best practices
- Work closely with cross functions & external stake holders to proactively solve operational challenges & deliver what we have promised to the customer.
- Responsible for adherence to all defined operations processes at all responsible locations & Comply with regulation in place
- Carrying out process audits to verify integrity of processes & implement improvements to avoid any loss of revenue or reduce cost
- Responsible for management & assessment of vendor as per agreed SLAs.
We are looking for :
- Cost-conscious mind-set.
- Good administrative skills.
- Good communication, relationship building and networking skills.
- A process builder and strong cross team-worker.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Hard KPIs :
- Gross Profits & EBITDA
- On time delivery
- Audits and Vendor payments
Soft KPIs :
- Team Player
- Stakeholder management
- Operations mind set
- Communication skills, analytical skills and inclination to challenge Status quo.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL. Please apply there as well.