Maersk - Senior Advisor - CC&AP - Finance Domain (6-9 yrs)
Position Title - Senior Advisor, CC&AP
Experience - 6-9 Years
Shift- General Shift
Finance and Accounting Process works on accounting processes from regions including America, Europe, Africa and Asia. The team has an active participation in the corporate drive for process standardization and enhancements, which has resulted in higher efficiencies, uniformity of accounting practices and quality & consistent management reporting.
We offer :
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren't all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
Key responsibilities :
1. Will be part of the Global Business Process Owner for P2P Process. Responsible to establish a Global standard process across all Locs, Country cluster
2. Drives implementation of strategic initiatives with HQ, LOC/Cluster and GSC teams.
3. Provides input and designs solutions based on voice of customer (voc) / voice of process (vop) and best practices observed.
4. Responsible for process designing / solutioning and maintain a process library (documents / Visio Maps).
5. Responsible for defining key performance indicators (KPIs) / establishing targets within the processes and reviewing performance at agreed intervals
6. Determine and translate compliance needs (process & legal) into the processes for seamless execution.
7. Continuously scan the external / internal environment to benchmark, adopt best practices & generate transformation initiatives.
8. Drive continuous improvements / iterations on process landscape to deliver a capable, stable meaningful business process that supports the business agenda.
9. Define IT business requirements and related changes that support process solutions. Facilitate IT implementation across the process landscape.
We are looking for :
1. End to End processes and Activities impacting Procure to Pay : Right from PO creation to Payment of Vendor invoices (For Marine / Terminal Expenses, Intermodal Expenses and Ship Management)
2. Proactive and effective in engaging the operations community across various levels in HQ, LOC's and Country Clusters.
3. Accountable for process designing / solutioning, defining IT requirements viz systems / applications of asset management processes.
4. Good understanding of the Accounts Payable process with at least 5 to 7 Years of experience. Good communication skills.
5. Thorough E2E understanding of Liner Operations & Intermodal processes including technology interface.Transformation mindset.
6. Defines and articulates contingency plans viz P2P processes in consultation with the execution teams (LOC/Cluster and GSC).
- Seamless integration of P2P function viz. Upstream procurement and downstream Accounting team
Qualification - MBA
Note - SAP is preferred in both the position.