Head HR - Maersk Group Procurement at Maersk
Views:2388 Applications:641 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Maersk - Sales Account Manager (5-10 yrs)
An opportunity to work in an excellent work environment where you are valued as part of the team.
The role will provide you:
- Experience by building relationships and working with organisations
- Working within a fast paced and highly driven sales team
- Effective and efficient communication skills across diverse cultures
- Developing negotiation and value selling skills
- Stakeholder Management and asserting influence
Key Responsibilities :
- Accountable for volume and yield performance
- Review account sales performance
- Would be responsible for new customer acquisition
- Define sales strategy and commercial priorities for accounts
- Should be able to create and implement effective business plan
- Ensure sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyse trends and have business plans for customers.
- Handle customer communication for senior level contacts
- Solicit Customer Satisfaction Surveys participation, investigate causes of customer dissatisfaction
- Sales Pipeline management and forecasting for owned customers
- Ensure that market intelligence and feedback is captured and disseminated
- Revenue and yield opportunity reviews
- To develop value proposition which results in increased share of wallet
We are looking for:
- Preferably a Post Graduate in Business Administration with 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Sales experience in Key Account management experience would be added advantage
- You should be able to manage complex and senior level Engagement
- You should be able to build Strong relationship with the customers at all the levels
- You should be able to identify customer needs and use your Consultative selling experience to engage customers
- You should possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
- You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral).
- In addition, you should have organizational and time management skills including multitasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
- You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web based software and Customer Relationship.
- Management tools such as Salesforce.com