Talent Acquisition Partner at Maersk
Views:3002 Applications:559 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maersk - Regional Head - Supply Chain Management (12-18 yrs)
Position Summary :
This position is responsible to actively drive growth of business in the regions ( WCA & AFRICA), where we already hold a dominant position.
- The role will lead in developing a Regional Product strategy based on customer insights in alignment with the global strategy.
- The successful candidate will then launch and develop this strategy by ensuring the SCM product and required organizational activation is in place, including active support from solution design, pricing and sales to pursue and win strategic pursuits. The selected candidate will be a member of the leadership team and a people leader.
Job Responsibilities :
Responsible for Regional SCM P&L :
- Develop and monitor Regional product targets
- Manage performance and ensure targets are met
Develop Regional plan in line with Global strategy for SCM :
- Drive regional product go-to-market strategy including required customization, sales enablement, marketing and delivery
- Build regional sales capabilities, providing training and build knowledge about SCM sales opportunities.
Drive SCM growth within Regions (WCA & AFRICA) :
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure effective targeting and sales penetration
- Monitor SCM pipeline and provide necessary SME, solution and pricing support to drive growth
- Actively support strategic pursuits to maximize win-rate, including attending key client meetings
- Lead regional product customizations in collaboration with global team to meet specific customer needs.
Active participant within Global SCM team :
- Capture and share knowledge / best practices throughout organization to support sales and product development
Key Performance Indicators - Shared :
- Customer satisfaction (e.g. NPS)
- Global SCM profitability (e.g. EBIT)
- SCM development (e.g. time to market, ROIC, operating setup)
Key Performance Indicators - Individual :
- Regional SCM profitability (e.g. EBIT)
- Regional SCM Margin
- Regional SCM pipeline (leading indicator for new product growth)
Skills Required :
- Preferred : Masters degree from recognized university.
- Extensive Supply Chain and logistics network knowledge of plus 10 years
- Digital / IT understanding
- Expertise within key verticals
- Influencing and networking skills
- Product development management experience
- Strong understanding of commercial solution sales process.
- Exposure of working with Global customers with complex supply chain needs
- Proven People Management Skills
- The position requires excellent English in written and verbal communication skills
Other critical competencies:
- Well-developed stakeholder management and influencing skills