Hr at Maersk Global Service
Views:3009 Applications:612 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Maersk - People Partner - APAC (8-15 yrs)
At Maersk we have a vision that's larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers' supply chain through global end-to-end solutions. We count on our people to make it happen.
That's why we are building a new global HR service enabled by new technology: to make sure we deliver great experience to our people, so they can deliver great experience to our customers.
The HR organization of the Future will work across brands, geographies and cultures to support one global Maersk. Next to the Centres of Expertise and the Strategic Business Partners, the People Partnering Organization is the largest part of the new HR organization and the closest to our people. To enable our future HR service delivery model we are establishing three People Partnering Hubs covering geographical regions: Bangalore, India, covering Asia Pacific; Lisbon, Portugal, covering Europe & Africa; and San Jose, Costa Rica, covering the Americas.
We are looking for a People Partner for APAC to play a key role in ensuring a successful roll out of the new HR operating model, processes and technology and to support our leaders on the People strategy implementation.
- Partner with the HRBPs on the implementation of the People Strategy.
- Build strong relationships with leaders and their teams and be their main point of contact and sparring partner on all people matters
- Drive the local delivery of the annual HR Cycle, including annual performance management, compensation, succession planning and development
- Resolve employee relations issues, support and advise leaders on HR-related matters & policies
- Stay up to date with local employment law landscape to ensure local compliance
- Act as talent broker encouraging the transfer of individuals from one part of the organisation to another to obtain specific developmental experience.
- Work effectively with the entire regional people team on day-to-day delivery of people processes as well as to resolve complex cases
- Draw people insights from available real-time reports to identify and address opportunities for improvement with leaders and local management
- Deliver trainings and workshops for local leadership teams and various employee populations on different HR topics
What we are looking for-
- 8+ years of experience as an HR generalist and solid understanding of HR fundamentals, including recruitment, people performance management, employee engagement, compensation, development, employee relations
- Passionate about the business and partnering with and supporting leaders to deliver on business results
- Advanced knowledge of labor law; experience from working in unionized environments would be beneficial
- Experience- from large international organizations and strong ability to build relationships and navigate a complex stakeholder matrix
- Good change management, facilitation, and coaching skills
- Be able to take ownership and act autonomously, while also adopting a collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
- Flexibility and adaptability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Resilience: the change process, is anything but straightforward; accepting uncertainty and bouncing back from setbacks while keeping your enthusiasm is a tall order, but we need it
- Be self-driven, energetic, and have a 'can-do' mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and any regional language (preferred)