Head HR - Maersk Group Procurement at Maersk
Views:1104 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Maersk - Ocean Customer Service Manager - Gujarat Exports (5-10 yrs)
Reporting to Ocean CS Manager for North India, the Ocean CS Manager- Gujarat Exports will be responsible for leading a team on a continued Care Transformation journey and lead the regional drive for process improvement. You will work closely with Customers, Sales and Product to drive revenue, volumes and utilization. You will be fully accountable for the performance of the team including the customer experience delivery as well as the coaching and personal development of the individual staff members within the team.
In this role, you will learn and acquire the following skills and competencies:
- Customer Care Best Practices
- Trade Insight and Market Knowledge
- Process leadership including continuous improvement and optimisation
- Change management
- People management and leadership skills
In addition, you will have various opportunities to work with some of the largest customers in India Cluster, performing and excelling in a dynamic and energetic organisation and contributing to the continuous success of the team and North Sub-Area.
- Lead the Customer Service Transformation work within own team. This includes Optimizing vessel utilization, ask for more, delivering superior customer experience and providing process and operational Excellence.
- Develop a professional and customer-focused team through role-modelling, leadership and coaching.
- Build a highly-engaged and motivated team - manage boundaries, allocate resources and provide challenging and stretching tasks and assignments to develop the team's customer care competencies and ensure competencies and requirements are maintained from both the perspectives of operational execution, back-up and contingency cover.
- Drive commercial intelligence within own team. Attend regular joint sales calls and Charter calls to understand customer pain and business and can provide superior service to customers.
- Monitor, review and provide feedback to CS North Sales and Product on customer performance to drive revenue and volume.
- Drive continuous improvement of process performance and team efficiency by use of visual management systems and new tools being introduced in Maersk Line.
- Provide support to North CS and CEN, Area initiatives and projects including driving Micro Battle initiatives for North India.
- Actively contribute to the Customer Care management team - share views, ideas and experiences on how to further improve both team and departmental performance.
We are looking for -
- Master's degree or above preferably
- Previous working experience as leader in Customer Care is ideal
- At least 05 years- experiences with leadership responsibilities with proven abilities in building effective teams
- Solid ocean product knowledge coupled with excellent market intelligence
- Interpersonal savvy and organisational agility
- Process driven, preferably with Green Belt certification
- Customer focus and excellent business acumen
- Strong self-initiative and results-driven
- Fluent in spoken and written English