Maersk - Marine People Advisor (3-6 yrs)
Maersk Line is looking to hire Marine People Advisor - Mumbai location.
Reporting to Marine People Manager, The Marine People Advisor is responsible to strengthen, develop, maintain and optimize end-to-end Marine HR processes, responsible for all Marine HR execution tasks in line with strategy and policies set by Strategy team. This role supports Marine People Manager in implementation of the marine people advisor program which will include performance management, career guidance, training and welfare while also being the front runners in the moments that matter. The primary area of focus will be continuous improvement of the relationship with our seafarers and be available to our seafarers in times of need.
Other key tasks:
- Point of contact for all Marine HR related matters, such as Payroll issues, Illness cases handling & management, Welfare and mental wellbeing for seafarers and their families,focus on person needs- end-to-end and deliver in terms of Assistance & Support.
- Co-ordinate performance management of seafarers including performance reviews.
- Provide advice on potential career paths, manage / update training plans based on PMresults, etc.
- Identifying training needs and execution of required training.
- Own and issue Seafarer Employment Agreements support any queries and manageany contractual breaches.
- Provide Support to seafarers or their families in the moments that matter.
- Act as partners to seafarers and their families for all HR related queries such as,oLeave applications, promotion, payroll etc.oGrievancesoAssistance of the family / NOK Support
We are looking for :
The ideal candidate should be a graduate/PostGraduate with good interpersonal and people skills.
- 3-6 years of crewing/marine operations/human resource or related experience.
- Possess good communication skills to be able to work diplomatically with seafarers and their families.
- Have good stakeholder management skills and must be able to motivate.
- Listen actively and invites dialogue for exchanged opinions, then influences and acts to drive performance and achieve results
- Have excellent English language skills verbal and written