TAA Deployment Specialist at Maersk
Views:362 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Maersk - Manager - Rewards Deployment (8-15 yrs)
At Maersk we have a vision that's larger than the ocean: to be a true integrator of container logistics connecting and simplifying our customers' supply chain through global end-to-end solutions. We count on our people to make it happen.
We are looking for a skilled Rewards Specialist to join the Rewards Delivery team in the regional hub in Bangalore, India to play a key role in the transition to a new HR delivery model and global implementation of Workday, within the Asia Pacific region.
About the position and what we offer :
In this role, you will initially support the implementation of compensation and benefits processes, corresponding service delivery model and a landscape of external providers as we go live with Workday across a designated set of countries. You will analyse local input & requirements and design local and regional solutions always aligned with global design principles and future operating model. On daily basis you will be working closely with a matrixed group of stakeholders, primarily local HR colleagues across brands and geographies, who have the local as-is knowledge, as well as the core project team that have designed the to-be organisation and processes.
The role is based in the People Partnering Hub in Bangalore, India:
The People Partnering hub is truly international where you will work alongside, learn from and build lasting relationships with colleagues from all over the world. Joining Maersk, you will become part of the global family of the company that moves 20% of global trade everyday all the way, where one of our core values is Our Employees. It goes without saying that we value diversity: we thrive on the diversity of our talent in all its forms and we see it as a strength in building high-performance teams across brands, cultures and locations.
As we prepare to go live with a new service delivery model and related technology and processes, your main responsibilities in next year will be to:
1. Analyse local legal, fiscal and regulatory requirements and asses the need for process localisations
2. Drive the end-to-end process review together with brand local HR and uncover gaps between current and future model. Design local/regional solutions to manage these in the new model and support the creation of local action plans to implement the solutions
3. Facilitate knowledge transfer across different parties involved in service delivery in the current operating model, the core programme team, external implementation partner, etc.
4. Develop local Standard Operating Procedures
5. Build in-depth system understanding and provide subject matter expertise to enable effective user acceptance testing
6. Support training & change management activities
7. Provide support to data mapping/ validation / acceptance activities
8. Support the identification of local reporting requirements
9. Identify interlinkages and dependencies with global platforms, other workstreams, process and strive to achieve standardization
What we are looking for (the ideal candidate is/has.)
You are data, systems and process savvy in the Compensation & Benefits domain and are excited about putting your deep expertise at work in the transition into new technology and processes at Maersk. You want to propel your career further by gaining unique project experience in an international environment and would like to play a key role in building the future rewards delivery landscape and solutions. As we progress with the transformation you are comfortable with your role changing shape and scope and focus on high quality operational delivery of rewards services and continuously drive improvements to ensure great employee experience.
As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for:
1. 8+ years of hands-on experience in managing compensation & benefits processes, within a complex international organisation
2. Experience of implementing or using a leading global HR system with advanced compensation (Workday experience would be preferred)
3. Experience in managing international assignments is beneficial (especially West Central Asia and South East Asia)
4. Experience in large international organizations and ability to navigate complex stakeholder matrix
5. Ability to effectively engage and mobilise diverse local HR stakeholders
6. A proactive, 'let's get it done' attitude geared towards continuous improvement
7. Flexibility and adaptability to operate in a fast-paced, developing project environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance
8. Resilience: the change process, is anything but straightforward; accepting uncertainty and bouncing back from setbacks while keeping your enthusiasm is a tall order, but we need it
9. Collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
10. Fluency in English (other key regional languages beneficial but not essential)
11. Highly analytical approach with a strong eye for detail
12. Structured and independent working style and focus on delivering results as per agreed timescales and scope
You have been reading so far, we're are glad to see you are interested. If you could see yourself in this role and are keen to be part of the journey to establish a world-class Rewards Delivery function at Maersk, we look forward to hearing from you!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.