Maersk - Liner Accountant - General Ledger - CA - WalkIn (3-8 yrs)
Venue- IT Info Park, 7th D Building, Viman Nagar Avenue 1, Near Weikfield, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Walk InTime-10 AM-2PM
Note : All the candidates need to carry their original documents( Updated resume/educational/Work experience letters/ Last 03 months salary slips/ recent increment letter) for on the spot offer.
Job Description :
Job Title : ATR HQ - Liner Accountant-GL
Location : Pune
Keywords : Financial reporting, financial analysis, general ledger, accounting, month end activities, controlling
Years of experience: Minimum 3+ years of post-qualification experience any other financial qualification with 6+ years of experience within accounting and reporting area, preferably in Revenue accounting and reporting
Shift : Flexible shifts
Qualification : CA
Job Purpose/summary :
- Liner Accountant will be part of the General Ledger Controlling organization and will work with wide range of stakeholders within and outside the finance and operations organization.
- Liner Accountant will be responsible to ensure that the global accounting processes, IFRS and group guidelines are followed. He/she needs to do a detailed analysis and look for the upstream system issues such as delayed invoicing, non-collection, disputes, revenue leakages, etc.
- He/she is expected to act proactively to search for and implement continuous improvements in areas of accounting, controlling and reporting.
- So, if you are looking for challenges with a strong urge to take your capabilities further, operating with a global perspective and working with motivated colleagues - this is a great opportunity
Key activities/responsibilities would be :
1) Perform detailed analysis with IFRS, using SAP, BW, OneStream, MS Excel and other process specific tools.
2) Review, validate and update upstream system issues
3) Perform upstream system reconciliations, find out the deviations and get the issue to closure.
4) Liaise and provide timely updates to all the stakeholders
5) Facilitate and ensure timely closure of all the system issues which may result in dispute/revenue leakages.
6) Prepare reports for complex analysis and reviews with business.
7) Liaise cross functionally to get quality and timely output for various processes.
8) Engage with the Onsite Head Quarters Finance team for monthly cost sign-off by providing explanation for management reporting.
9) Adherence to RICC control framework perform secure submission on monthly basis.
Required experience & skills 1) Solid financial educational background and good understanding of control framework.
2) CA with minimum 3+ years of post-qualification experience any other financial qualification with 6+ years of experience within accounting and reporting area, preferably in Revenue accounting and reporting
3) Knowledge of IFRS would be an added advantage
4) Flexible to work in any shift, i.e. morning, afternoon or night, stretching during month end periods
5) Proactive, self-motivated and continuously looks for opportunities to improve financial reporting and processes by exploring new approaches and ideas
6) Excellent analytical and structured working method
7) Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
8) Adapts easily to a fast-changing environment and ability to handle phases with high workload and unplanned activities.
9) Team player - works together with others to achieve results and fosters teamwork.
10) Shipping/ Transportation industry experience would be an added advantage but not mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.