Staffing Consultant at Maersk Line
Views:497 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maersk Line - Sales Manager - Reefer/Cold Chain & Pharma (12-18 yrs)
Sales Manager - Reefer, Cold Chain & Pharma
Job Description :
Delivery as per budget :
- Lead and set direction for the sales team according to budget delivering volumes, growing revenue and optimizing profits.
- Increase BCO share through customized cold chain solutions.
- Develop new territories for reefers business and promote new commodity trials to enable the trade.
- Closely work with government associations like NRCB, CII, APEDA etc. to drive cluster development program in fresh produce segment.
- Drive the commercial agenda, maximize the value of our brand and develop customer value propositions that will add to revenue and profit.
- Coach and drive sales team to sell and grow the full range of products. Develop teams expertise in handling of different types of reefer cargo by ocean and air transport.
- Define and set targets and sales incentives, and performance manage towards the targets.
- Constantly adapt sales methodology and introduce digital innovations, global initiatives and expert methods, to drive the business forward.
Customer satisfaction :
- Actively monitor local Net Promoter Score and drive measures to improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage stakeholders across the business
- Lead transformation from the front according to overall company strategy
- Ensure best practice sharing across local and global teams
- Manage cross-functional relationships and actively provide input to product teams on product value proposition
- Build and develop a best in class sales team
- Ensure succession plans are in place for key roles including own role
- Coach direct reports for success and development
- Manage local engagement
- Develop vertical/segment capabilities
Who we are looking for :
- 12 to 15 years of experience as a senior sales leader, preferably from a similar industry.
- Cross-functional experience i.e. has collaborated with product, services, delivery and customers to evaluate opportunities, manage expectations and deliver strong results.
- Experience in handling reefer commodities and cold chain is MUST, Knowledge of Pharma would be Added Advantage.
- Digital native, passionate about technology and transformation.
- High level of business acumen and ability to solve complex logistics problems.
- You have led and developed large teams.
- You can manage ambiguity.
- You are self-driven, energetic and have the passion for customers and their business.
- Masters degree in business management is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English at a professional level.
- The position will be based in Mumbai, India and will require extensive travel.