Maersk Line - Platform Product SME - Governance & Controls (13-25 yrs)
Maersk Line - Platform Product SME Governance & Controls
Job Purpose :
- An effective and efficient risk-based internal control culture and framework is a cornerstone of how we exercise the Maersk value of Constant Care. Maersk is implementing SAP 4/HANA and as part of this all key processes and controls are being reviewed and automated.
- The Platform Product SME Governance & Controls will be responsible for the development and implementation of a best in class internal control framework in close cooperation with Product Platform teams and key internal and external stakeholders.
Job Responsibilities :
- Be responsible for the identification of key risks in the to-be processes which will be designed under the platforms project and designing and implementing relevant controls in all key business processes including PTP, OTC, ATR, Tax and treasury.
- Support the efforts to develop solutions for automation of controls in all business processes.
- Support the automation of monitoring of the internal control framework in Maersk, through continuous monitoring tools.
- Be responsible for designing and implementing internal controls to ensure compliance with the ITGC requirements, Commit Rules or other rules and regulation.
- Engage with the business to :
- Ensure that internal controls are developed to be relevant, effective and efficient when considering the nature of the business-specific risks, activities, systems and processes. Controls should be automated, and data driven where at all possible.
- Be a change agent driving the continuous development of the internal controls culture in the first line of defense (1st LoD), including developing and implementing tools for best practice sharing and training to ensure that the 1st line of defense understand and exercise an effective control environment
- Work with the rest of the GRC team supporting the business as internal controls subject matter expert.
- Be the Group subject matter expert on automated, and data driven controls and take the lead in engaging with key stakeholders to ensure that internal controls are effectively and efficiently embedded in existing and future systems and processes
- Undertake other assignments as required to support the business including e.g. participation in internal audits, fraud investigations, acquisition due diligence, or strategic development projects
Skills Required :
- At least 13 years of relevant experience in a Big 4 and/or in an Internal Audit division of a Multinational company.
- Solid practical experience with risk management and internal controls.
- Solid experience with GRC tools, ideally from the SAP GRC suite.
- Practical business experience in Finance and Operations with a strong understanding of processes.
- Solid experience with designing automated controls and processes.
- Excellent understanding of SAP ERP functionalities and capabilities ideally with hands-on SAP 4/HANA user experience.
- IT savvy with practical experience of development of IT solutions for internal controls ideally with hands-on experience of data analytics and robotics.
- Thorough knowledge of various internal control frameworks like COSO, ORM, Internal audit standards and IFRS.
- Experience in working with senior management within a globally operating company.
- Relationship skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.