Maersk Line - Manager - Logistics & Customer Service (4-9 yrs)
- To Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards share knowledge and best practices.
- Take responsibility for the execution of shipment lifecycle process including cross functional coordination.
- Adhere to standardized processes and tasks without compromising customer experience.
Qualification and Experience:
- Master's degree or above preferably B-School
- Previous working experience as leader in Customer Care and Sales is ideal
- Preferably from Manufacturing or forwarding sector, domestic transportations, CHA clearance, project cargo, end to end logistics cargo, custom clearance
- 4-9 years experiences with leadership responsibilities with proven abilities in building effective teams
- Previous experience in shipping/ logistics is highly preferred
- Solid ocean product knowledge coupled with excellent market intelligence Interpersonal savvy and organisational agility
- Customer focus and excellent business acumen
- Strong self-initiative and results-driven
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Individual contributor role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.