Staffing Consultant at Maersk Line
Views:1732 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Maersk Line - Manager - Customer Service - North India (6-14 yrs)
Reporting to the Cluster Customer Service Manager, you will lead the North India Customer Service team in providing a superior Customer Experience to the North India market. You will take the lead to drive and support the customer experience and manage the end-to-end shipment process together with our cross functional teams and global shared service centres (GSC).
You will lead, guide and shape your team, which includes being fully accountable for the team performance, quality of interaction with our customers and improvement of process execution. With responsibilities as a leader of leaders, you will play a key role in the coaching and development of the team.
In this role, you will be offered an excellent opportunity to enhance your leadership skills. You will work with high-performing colleagues, and will be part of a committed IBS area, and well as the North India Regional Leadership team
- Taking ownership of positive Customer Experiences in the market and thereby driving strong customer loyalty towards ML
- Developing the North India CS team as one which takes E2E ownership of customers service related issues, is proactive in their interaction with customers and is skilled as world class customer service agents
- Create processes for execution of Intermodal, Value added Services and Local Products and enable growth of E2E logistics solutions for our customers
- Provide solutions and take the lead in resolving end-to-end process issues. Take full ownership in resolving cross-team and cross-functional issues, from customers perspective
- Lead the team to drive continuous improvement, monitor team performance against KPIs and targets and take corrective actions as required. Actively support implementation of global initiatives.
- Act as a role model by representing the voice of the customers throughout the organisation whilst protecting the company's interests.
- Actively work together with other functions especially Sales and Trade and Marketing to ensure the easiest and most professional experience possible for our customers.
- Provide strong leadership to the team and groom and develop team members to become a professional and customer-first customer service team.
- Provide regular coaching to direct reports enabling the development of the leadership pipeline and the personal growth of team members.
- Work closely with the GSC on post off-shoring projects and continue to lead and accelerate performance.
- Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the Maersk Group.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Minimum 6-14 years- work experience with relevant management responsibilities in shipping, supply chain or logistics industry.
- Strong business acumen and excellent commercial knowledge. Understanding of the local market landscape is a plus.
- Having a customer centric mindset and aptitude towards service excellence
- Excellent project management experience and process mind set, preferably with Green Belt certification.
- Effective leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written English.