Staffing Consultant at Maersk Line
Views:1554 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Maersk Line - Manager - Customer Service (5-15 yrs)
- Lead the Care Premium Transformation work within own team. This includes Optimizing vessel utilization, Ask For More, Delivering superior customer experience and providing process and operational Excellence.
- Develop a professional and customer-focused team through role-modelling, leadership and coaching.
- Build a highly-engaged and motivated team - manage boundaries, allocate resources and provide challenging and stretching tasks and assignments to develop the team's customer care competencies and ensure competencies and requirements are maintained from both the perspectives of operational execution, back-up and contingency cover.
- Drive commercial intelligence within own team. Attend regular joint sales calls and Charter calls sto understand customer pain and business and be able to provide superior service to customers.
- Monitor, review and provide feedback to Sales and TNM on customer performance to drive revenue and volume.
- Drive continuous improvement of process performance and team efficiency by use of visual management systems and new tools being introduced in Maersk Line.
- Provide support to CEN and cluster initiatives and projects including driving Micro Battle initiatives for North India.
- Actively contribute to the Customer Care management team - share views, ideas and experiences on how to further improve both team and departmental performance.