Maersk Line - Location Manager (4-10 yrs)
In this role, you will learn and acquire the following skills and competencies:
- Customer Care Best Practice
- Insights into the trade market
- Process leadership including continuous improvement and optimisation
- Change management skills
- People management and leadership skills
In addition, you will have various opportunities to work with the leading customers in Kandla, performing and excelling in a dynamic and energetic organisation and contributing to the continuous success of Gujarat location.
- Developing relationship with local key contacts in order to drive more volumes on Maersk Line
- Leveraging relationship with customers to drive performance improvements in areas like: Follow-up and closure on DND / Longstanding and DSO cases through customer visits or interactions.
- Independently handle priority cases on DND / Longstanding and DSO for swifter results
- CMS/Counter management for Maersk Line for responsible locations
- Coordination with Customs/custodians for timely release of cargo
- Coordinate through Third party surveyors for managing seal amendment cases or IGM/EGM related challenges or any other local documentation issue
- Enhance Customer Loyalty and aim at 100% promoters in the location.
- Drive ease of doing business from customer perspective by:
Conducting effective on-boarding for key customers
Conducting Gemba at customers office to identify and address improvements
- Drive standardisation and use of E-Channel solutions
- Identify and address key root causes for customer pain points.
- Drive efficiency for Maersk Line to do business at the location by Capturing pain areas from Maersk Line perspective and addressing them on the customer side
- Delivering superior customer experience and providing Customer Service Operations Excellence.
- Drive commercial intelligence Attend regular or ad-hoc joint sales calls with sales team to understand and provide better service to customers.
- Monitor, review and provide feedback to Sales and TNM on customer performance to drive revenue and volume.
- Actively contribute to the Customer Care management team - share views, ideas and experiences on how to further improve both team and departmental performance.
Who we are looking for
- Master's degree or above, preferably with major in Logistics.
- Previous working experience as leader in Customer Care is ideal.
- At least 5 years experiences with leadership responsibilities with proven abilities in building effective teams.
- Solid ocean product knowledge coupled with excellent market intelligence.
- Interpersonal savvy and organisational agility.
- Customer focus and excellent business acumen.
- Strong self-initiative and results-driven.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.