Maersk Line - Customer Service Agent - Import Documentation (4-11 yrs)
Customer Service Agent- Import Documentation
JD for CSA (Import Documentation)
Key responsibilities :
- Experience & knowledge on Import Documentation (Airway bill, bill of lading, shipment advice etc.)
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements - constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards - share knowledge and best practices.
- Take responsibility for the execution of shipment lifecycle process including cross functional coordination.
- Adhere to standardized processes and tasks without compromising customer experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.