Staffing Consultant at Maersk Line
Views:758 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Maersk Line - Customer Service Agent - Import Documentation (4-11 yrs)
Customer Service Agent- Import Documentation
JD for CSA (Import Documentation)
Key responsibilities :
- Experience & knowledge on Import Documentation (Airway bill, bill of lading, shipment advice etc.)
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements - constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards - share knowledge and best practices.
- Take responsibility for the execution of shipment lifecycle process including cross functional coordination.
- Adhere to standardized processes and tasks without compromising customer experience.