Staffing Consultant at Maersk Line
Views:307 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maersk Line - Content Management Specialist - Master Data Management/Digital Procurement/Automation (2-6 yrs)
Content Management Specialist (Master Data Management/Digital Procurement /Automation )
We are looking for a Content Management Specialist (Master Data Management - MDM) to join our Marine Supply Chain and Category Management Team in Mumbai. You will build an extensive understanding of the Maersk Group through cooperation and interaction with various global procurement offices and providing a solid platform for future career and development within the Group. If you are motivated by: International Environment, Analytical and data driven decision making, participating in and delivering results in Supply Chain and Category Management. Then we might have just the position you are looking to be the next step in your career.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job - we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams
We offer :
Knowledge beyond borders : In Maersk Procurement, which currently operates out of 6 locations globally, we believe in an environment that focuses on individual talent, skills and interests. We strive to be best in class by utilizing our access to knowledge accumulated in 100+ Maersk countries.
International exposure: As part of your job you will be building relationships with stakeholders across the globe.
On-the-job learning: You will be given responsibilities right from the start as we promote a steep learning curve across different functions, practices and domains
We are a dynamic, performance-oriented organization with a down-to-earth attitude and approachable management culture. We live our values and build strong teams of people passionate for their job and dedicated to always change for the better.
Key responsibilities :
Drive catalogue content management in cooperation with the Category Managers. Continuously evaluate catalogue content, ensuring right content (Master data) is available to end-users and support in automation drive. Play a key role in defining and managing a Product Information Management (PIM) system.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities :
- Continuously build and enrich the Master Data in cooperation with Category Managers to ensure a lean procure to pay flow within Supply Chain.
- Ensuring the existing catalogue content and the right product portfolio with attributes are available to end-users.
- Cultivate and streamline catalogues for increased automation and compliance. Engage with Suppliers, Category Managers and Supply Chain to best manage and refine master data, have a good governance and control on catalogue and master data to facilitate procurement process.
- Guide Category Managers in areas of Master Data cleansing and enrichment. Identify, define and document Master Data KPIs that will drive behavior and compliance by end users.
- Identify and provide needed support in projects to Fleet and Category Managers within MDM areas which help in standardize the Master Data and increase control.
- Collaborate across business functions to identify opportunities for data and process integration, evaluate and make recommendations on system enhancement, integration of Master Data and perform UAT.
- Drive automation within team in order to manage MDM workstream efficiently and free up resource time.
- Preparing reports and configure dashboard in support with Digital Procurement.
- Communicate to Supply Chain on catalogue enhancement, build tools to support compliance and thereby maintaining close cooperation and alignment with Marine Supply Chain and Category Management Team.
- Be humble, patient & keep collaborative approach when meeting various business stakeholders.
We are looking for :
The Content Management Specialist within Marine Supply Chain and Category Management Team who will be dedicated to and responsible for enhancing our and contract implementation capabilities. In addition, the team will be transforming category strategies set by Category Managers into catalogues hereunder loading, enriching catalogues with Suppliers to reach highest effectiveness and automation supporting internal processes.
Qualification : Bachelor's in engineering in any field
The ideal candidate should have :
- Minimum 3-5 years of industry experience in a similar role from large or medium scale organization where Content and Category Management are corner stone business enablers.
- Excellent exposure in Master data management and catalogue management within procurement function and understand importance of Supply Chain automation.
- Good knowledge on material identification (like Electricals consumables, mechanical items etc), standards (ANSI, JIS, DIN etc), IMPA (International Marine Purchasing Association) etc.
- Functional exposure on tools which are used in Master data Management (MDM) like SAP-MM, Informatica etc will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills. VBA will be an added advantage.
- Extrovert and comfortable communicating directly with suppliers, Stakeholders, Fleet and supply chain team across geographies.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English is a must.