Staffing Consultant at Maersk Line
Views:2064 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Maersk Line - Business Performance Manager (8-15 yrs)
Useful & Powerful Business Insights (derived from right and relevant data) are key for informed decision making, in network design, procurement, operations execution, and commercial decisions. Lack of it will lead to inefficient, ineffective or sub-optimal decisions, leading to extra costs, loss of potential revenue, etc.
We in Business Performance Management work with the BI (Business Intelligence) organization to equip the business with, not only the operational data, but also the right and relevant business insights, interpretations and recommendations for action.
We share the ownership of delivering business outcomes (cost reduction, recovery or revenue increase), together with the business action owner.
This way, we will impact the company bottom-line profitability significantly, working together with the decision makers and the various execution teams.
- Understand the business needs (and what they lack) in terms of business insights to make optimal decisions, both strategically and day-to-day basis
- Understand and quantify the business impact the added visibility could bring, and how
- Properly anchor the ownership for the action/outcome within the business, and follow-up on the progress until delivery
- Ensure the improvements continue to deliver results
- Keep improving the visibility and actionable insights for better performance
- Keep repeating the process for other areas with potential
Required qualification, experience & skills -
- Business planning & analysis, process improvements
- Cost/Financial background (degree/masters)
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English (Spoken and Written)
- Team player
- Good stakeholder engagement/management skills