Maersk - Corporate Compliance Associate (3-6 yrs)
Maersk Line is looking to hire Corporate Compliance Associate for Mumbai Location.
- Support Corporate Law & Special Projects team in HQ in handling the corporate governance for 1000+ companies across the Maersk Group
- Administer the entity management system to ensure the accurate capture of company information across the organisation
- Performance minded with a strong strive to deliver results above expectations.
- Extremely high detail orientation.
- Strong interest in company administration and desire to learn.
- Positive & humble attitude.
- Positive attitude towards ownership of issues.
- Accuracy and timeliness of data maintenance in databases
- Quality of reporting
- Stakeholder engagement
- Adherence to Maersk COMMIT policy on corporate governance
We are looking for:
- Graduate with a relevant degree in finance/corporate accounting or law with 3-6 yrs of experience.
- Relevant experience in company secretarial administration or law an advantage.
- Demonstrable process design capabilities with formal qualification such as PEX an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent English oral and writing skills
- Intermediate skills in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint for analysis and reporting.