Maersk - CHB Product Manager (15-25 yrs)
At Maersk, you'll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service! Our diverse team of passionate and dedicated colleagues are empowered and supported to grow by their leaders. We all have our customers in mind, in every action of our daily work life, and this is truly the key to reaching our target!
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and rewarded.
Key Responsibilities -
- Deliver Area Strategy for CHB with focus on maximizing Revenues, delivering Area GP and EBIT for CHB product portfolio
- Develop and drive the establishment of a competitive network for our CHB product offering.
- Optimize our CHB approach, defining proper break points and conversion targets per trade lane thus ensuring delivery of product with high compliance standards to our customers.
- Optimize resources and work on cost management
- Strengthen the engagement with global network and drive value through local business wins
- Contribute product development information to the budget process and actively engage to establish, communicate and manage pricing guidelines for sales
- Lead collaboration between Product development, Operations and Sales and Customer Experience Management
- Consistently communicate with sales and current/prospective customer base to understand what their needs are and position our value offering according.
- Drive all aspects of Compliance for the CHB Product offering which includes but is not limited to regulatory
- Organize the implementation of new processes and policies for the CHB product to improve efficiency thus improving customer experience
- Collaborate with procurement to negotiate and benchmark vendor rates, participate in RFQs, work closely on procurement of CHB service from globally approved Partners.
- Coach, motivate and build a high performing team
Who we are looking for
- MBA or equivalent preferred in Business or Supply Chain management
- Minimum 15 years minimum of CHB product experience in Logistics industry
- Candidate must be certified with F card as per Indian Customs will be an advantage
- Self-starter with commercial acumen
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in solution design and P&L ownership
- Demonstrated product portfolio expertise
- Strategic mindset and strong execution skills
- Ability to identify Customer pain points using qualitative and quantitate data
- Customer focused with attention to detail and mindset to serve customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and set focus/direction
- Leadership skills with strong stakeholder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.