Maersk - BPS Manager - Finance Domain (9-12 yrs)
Work Experience :
Key Functional and Technical Skills :
- Minimum 9 - 12 years of Finance and accounting experience, with minimum 3 years experience in team handling and working in SAP environment.
- Excellent finance and accounting knowledge
- Relevant experience in F&A process automation / PEX will also be an added advantage
- Experience of F&A process mapping and SOP documentation.
Personal Characteristics (Soft Skills) :
- Excellent team leading and management skills to lead and motivate a skilled workforce and drive performance driven culture under pressure
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written phone/email etiquette skills
- Detail oriented, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent understanding of SAP solution as implemented in APMM
- Experience of Incident Management System,
- Excellent MS office, Business Process Monitoring Tools
Key Criteria; Competencies and Knowledge :
- Bank reconciliation, cash flow
- Cash Management
- Treasury Process
- SAP FICO
Desirable : FSCM
Key Qualifications and Education :
Essential : MBA(Finance)/CA/ICWA
Job Responsibilities :
- Analyse root cause of the issues reported
- Identify appropriate techno-functional solutions / workaround
- Test identified solutions by scenario building and testing in pre-production environment and provide functional sign off on final solution
- Liaise with stakeholders such as BPOs, MLIT, CCC, Training and Execution team to track implementation of finalized solution.
- Analyse incidents reported and known errors to identify change requirement in process or procedures to improve overall process performance.
- Analyse the impact of change - whether business or IT-triggered, ensuring that the system and business processes continue to meet the business needs.
- Assist in implementation of changes and testing of solutions to ensure quality of change and benefit realization.
- Also ensure any adhoc / customized training requirements / workshops are also catered to.
- Work with BPOs across functions and other stakeholders to identify key process risks, identify and establish automated / manual controls to monitor business processes
- Analyze control alerts to initiate and track actions on alerts received from established controls
- Investigate issues pertaining to system / tool interface reconciliations.
- Create, review and update SOPs and Process Maps as required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.