Maersk - BPS Manager - Finance Domain (9-12 yrs)
Work Experience :
Key Functional and Technical Skills :
- Minimum 9 - 12 years of Finance and accounting experience, with minimum 3 years experience in team handling and working in SAP environment.
- Excellent finance and accounting knowledge
- Relevant experience in F&A process automation / PEX will also be an added advantage
- Experience of F&A process mapping and SOP documentation.
Personal Characteristics (Soft Skills) :
- Excellent team leading and management skills to lead and motivate a skilled workforce and drive performance driven culture under pressure
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written phone/email etiquette skills
- Detail oriented, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent understanding of SAP solution as implemented in APMM
- Experience of Incident Management System,
- Excellent MS office, Business Process Monitoring Tools
Key Criteria; Competencies and Knowledge :
- Bank reconciliation, cash flow
- Cash Management
- Treasury Process
- SAP FICO
Desirable : FSCM
Key Qualifications and Education :
Essential : MBA(Finance)/CA/ICWA
Job Responsibilities :
- Analyse root cause of the issues reported
- Identify appropriate techno-functional solutions / workaround
- Test identified solutions by scenario building and testing in pre-production environment and provide functional sign off on final solution
- Liaise with stakeholders such as BPOs, MLIT, CCC, Training and Execution team to track implementation of finalized solution.
- Analyse incidents reported and known errors to identify change requirement in process or procedures to improve overall process performance.
- Analyse the impact of change - whether business or IT-triggered, ensuring that the system and business processes continue to meet the business needs.
- Assist in implementation of changes and testing of solutions to ensure quality of change and benefit realization.
- Also ensure any adhoc / customized training requirements / workshops are also catered to.
- Work with BPOs across functions and other stakeholders to identify key process risks, identify and establish automated / manual controls to monitor business processes
- Analyze control alerts to initiate and track actions on alerts received from established controls
- Investigate issues pertaining to system / tool interface reconciliations.
- Create, review and update SOPs and Process Maps as required