Recruiting Specialist at Maersk
Views:494 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Maersk - Associate Finance Controller (5-7 yrs)
- Must have exposure on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and set of accounting rules monthly and annual closing procedures and reporting and developing internal control processes.
- General Ledger accounting and Financial /Management Reporting is done in accordance with IFRS and APMM GAP.
- Performing the reporting and period end tasks, accruals, and support
We are looking for :
1) Financial educational background as Graduation in Finance/CA-Inter/ or Chartered Accountant.
2) Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience within accounting and reporting area, preferably in finalization of reporting and FP&A.
3) Good understanding of IFRS and GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
4) Preparation of Financial Statement of mid or high segment is an added advantage
Key responsibilities :
1. Perform month end accounting and reporting activities complying with IFRS, using SAP, BW, OneStream, MS Excel and other process specific tools.
2. Pass journal entries for monthly basis for timely book close related to accruals and provisions
3. Review, validate and update the accounting records, reporting and ensure those are compliant with the IFRS requirements.
4. Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation and ensure that liabilities are cleared on time & no aged open items beyond SLA.
5. To ensure that adequate visibility of all items in the P&L and Balance Sheet is provided to all stakeholders and deliver necessary management reports.
6. Coordination with internal and external auditors, as required.
7. Ensure Internal controls are in place.
8. Suggest recommendations for development and implement changes to processes and systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.